Amenities & Accommodations
The Red House is located in Travis Heights - one of Austin's most desired and unique neighborhoods, adjacent to the vibrant, creative area known as SoCo and downtown Austin.
A stroll 3 blocks west takes you to lively South Congress Avenue (aka SoCo) — filled with fantastic restaurants, cafes, boutiques, and music venues. A stroll 3 blocks east takes you to Big Stacy Park equipped with 3 acres of walking trails and a heated, spring-fed swimming pool. You'll also find a playground and wading pool at little Stacy Park. Enough fun to entertain even the the tiniest travelers for hours.
The entertaining Second, Warehouse, and Sixth street districts downtown are a 3 minute bus/cab ride or a 10 minute walk. Also close by are Barton Springs, Zilker Park, the hike and bike trail along Lady Bird Lake (Town Lake), Auditorium Shores, the Convention Center, The Children's Museum, the bats at the South Congress bridge, Whole Foods Market, the Long Performing Arts Center, the Capitol and much more.
• 2 queen bedrooms
• Sleeping Loft w/ double futon
• 1.5 bathrooms
• Grace radio featuring Pandora & other stations
• Hairdryer, iron, ironing board
• Fastest Wi-Fi available - Google Fiber!
• Premium cable package with Google TV
• Grace digital radio w/ pandora & thousands of music stations
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Private fenced yard with patio
• Central air & heat
• Great walking neighborhood
• Covered parking + free street parking
• Childrens toys, dvds, dishes
Boutique Guest Home Amenities
- Google fiber tv w/dvr - tons of free movies + you can sign on to your netlflix account