Don’t let the rain ruin your day. Get out and about in Pigeon Forge and explore some of its best activities. Pigeon Forge is known for its unlimited array of activities. Why not make the best of a rainy day and pick a few of our favorites. Our list includes ideas that appeal to the entire family. We can’t leave anyone out!
- Bass Pro Shops in Kodak - chock-full of hunting and fishing supplies, boats, ATVs, home décor, clothing and much more!
- Tanger Outlets – clothing, electronics, shoes, and more. Check out their coupon page before you head out.
- Christmas Place – The South’s Largest Christmas Shopping Village – ornaments, trees, decorations, lights, and personalized items. I never knew you could decorate a tree so many different ways. You have to see it to believe it!
- Red Roof Mall – located along the Parkway, you’ll find clothing, shoes, furniture, a Veteran’s store,books, and (my favorite store) purses! They also have a coupon page.
- WorkShop Tools - We can’t make a trip to Pigeon Forge without stopping in the WorkShop Tools store in the River Vista Outlets on Teaster Lane. You’ll find a variety of name brand tools and products as well as unique hard-to-find workshop items. Ladies, they also have a nice selection of gardening tools and products as well.
2. Movies and YummyTreats!
- The Forge Cinemas at Waldon’s Landing – find all the latest films in a comfy cinema right in downtown Pigeon Forge.
- Sweet Frog – nothing like a refreshing treat where YOU create the combinations of frozen yogurt and yummy toppings.
- Chocolate Monkey – locally owned and operated, the Chocolate Monkey has chocolate in everything from ice cream to fudge to caramel apples. You won’t be disappointed.
3. Boost YourBrain!
- WonderWorks – kids and adults will all find something fun and educational in the “Upside-Down-House”. You’ll be learning while having FUN as you try out the hurricane and earthquake simulators, the climbing wall, the 50ft tall indoor ropes challenge, space explorations and my favorite – the inversion tunnel! And WonderWorks is also home to one of the best magic shows in the Smokies.
- The Titanic – one of the major landmarks as you enter Pigeon Forge, the Titanic houses an abundance of artifacts and is full of history about the ship’s doomed maiden voyage. Be sure to check out the Titanic’s education page on their website before you go. Our kids really enjoyed the printable scavenger hunt and stayed interested the entire visit as we learned many little known facts.