1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the residence.
2. The air conditioning may NOT be turned down past 72 degrees in the hotter, humid Florida months. It will cause the unit to freeze and you will be without air for hours. Please keep all windows and doors closed while the air conditioner is in use to conserve energy and not cause undue stress on the unit.
3. Water and Septic: The property uses well water and is on a septic system. Only toilet tissue is to be flushed...ABSOLUTELY NO feminine products or wipes. If it is found that other objects have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages up to $500. The well water is on a automatic chlorinating mix system.
4. Please be careful not to leave multiple doors open at the same time. It will cause a wind tunnel effect and glass doors will SLAM SHUT.
5. Pets are NOT allowed on the property without formal consent from the owner. Absolutely NO cats. If unauthorized pets are found you will be asked to leave and forfeit any remaining days and/or deposits.
6. No loud noises or unruly behavior allowed. This is a residential property and we want to be respectful of our neighbors. The county enforced quiet times are between 10pm-7am.
7. For your own safety, DO NOT swim in the canals or lake. Children must be attended at all times on the shorelines of Lake Jesup. This is a natural habitat and the wildlife is abundant. Please DO NOT feed the animals...they may become aggressive.
8. People other than those approved in the Guest party may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest listed on the agreement. The number of guests may not exceed the occupancy agreed upon.
9. The property is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invited to use the premise.
10. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. All homes are inventoried. Guests are responsible for lost, damaged or destroyed property. An inspection of the property is done before arrival to ensure everything is in good working order, however, in the rare chance something was overlooked, please inform the property manager immediately.
11. Parking: Please park in the garage or drive-way ONLY.
12. Housekeeping: There is NO daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are provided, daily housekeeping service is NOT included. We suggest you bring beach towels...Please do NOT take towels from the premise for any reason.
13. Appliances: Please use appliances for their intended use only. Run water and clear the garbage disposal before using the dishwasher. Do not overload washer or dryer. Do not put foreign objects in the oven. Use the iron only on the ironing board.
14. Garbage: Any excess garbage should be stowed in the receptacles outside. Trash days are Tuesday and Fridays.
15. Check-Out is at 11am.