Need a change from going up to Lake Tahoe this winter?
Spend time with your family, go for long walks on the beach, unwind after a hectic year.
Bodega Bay also has a lot to offer for those of you looking for some unique activities.
Here are 5 fantastic reasons to come to Bodega Bay during the winter holidays:
- Whale watching at Bodega Head - there is an easily accessible high point from which to watch for whales
- Kite flying on the beach - the perfect kite flying location
- Dungeness Crab Season - grab a local crab pot and catch one yourself
- Surfing at Salmon Creek Beach - winter is the prime time for surfing
- Chowder Day - tour restaurants, taste chowder, vote, and get prizes at this fun coastal event