Amenities & Accommodations
Inside this updated double-story VR home has 4 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, two living rooms, a dinning room, modern kitchen and game room. The upstairs master bedroom has a comfortable king bed w/ pack and play for a baby and the most amazing reading atrium facing south for those heavenly sunsets. Down stairs is "easy access" 2nd large bedroom with en-suite bathroom and queen bed and single twin mattress for guests with mobility issues. The 3rd bedroom is another large bedroom with a Queen Bed and Twin Bed. The 4th bedroom has a double bed and a kids bunk bed which is twin over twin. The 3rd bathroom is shared by them and the other guests staying on the sofa bed upstairs in the family room and downstairs in the living room. This makes a great setup for adults/families wanting to sharw and enjoy this home atop Heavenly Trebolo.
The fully equipped kitchen with professional appliances, cookware, dining table that seats 10, and a full set of dinnerware make this home ideal for celebratory meals.
Large groups can easily gather inside the living room, making it a wonderful place to create memories or watch streaming content on the television with the sound system.
Outside you can enjoy the magical outdoor kitchen, heated pool, 8 person jacuzzi , fire pit with views of vineyards or just relax in the comfortable patio furniture, fire up the barbecue, or choose to play games such as horseshoes, croquet and bocce ball on the lush lawn.
Located on top of Trebolo hill with no neighbors, this serene home offers tranquility yet the option to be fully connected through high speed WiFi. Being eco-friendly, this home has LED bulbs, smart thermostats, and ceiling fans throughout.
The front door has 24 hr access with a electronic keypad entry. Before you arrive for your stay you will receive your own unique entry code that allows you access the home from 4:00 pm on the day of your booking until 11:00 am on the day of your checkout.
We do not offer "Early Check-In" but we can offer “Early Access" to the property depending on your needs.
1. If you want to drop off your bags and/or put food in a fridge, you can do that after 11:00am when the previous guests have left. This is an Upon request service. The inside of the house will not be ready for you to enter until 4:00pm.
2. If you need to arrive early at the property, you may park you car in the street near the home. There are no restrictions expecting be be respectful of our neighbors and do not park in front of their property. Then you may have a wine tour company, limo, or uber pick you up and take you wine tasting.
We are in wine country surrounded by vineyards and less than 3 miles from a whole variety of attractions including Old Town Temecula, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of types of restaurants, nightlife, and the Pachanga Casino.
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee, Extra Vehicle Fee, Pet Fee, and an Event Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code.
* Extra guest fees: The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests. If you are bringing additional guests (up to 16 on this property) we do charge an additional $40 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Extra Vehicle fee: The base nightly price for the property includes parking for 3 vehicles. If you are bringing additional vehicles (up to 50 on this property) for an overnight stay, we do charge an additional $15 per vehicle per night. When you complete your Vacation Rental Agreement we will need to know the accurate number of vehicles you will be parking and we will inform our security patrol company. Unauthorized or unverified vehicles will be towed at the owners expense. This does not apply to events as the parking fee is included in the event fee.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a $125 pet fee for bringing your pets to the home. It is a one time charge and covers multiple pets and the duration of our stay. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Pool Heating Fee: We can heat the pool at (Heavenly Trebolo, Breathtaking Meadow,, Hazel Glen properties only). The initial cost is $250 for the first day - Check In day (takes about 8 hours to reach 80f) and then $150 per day thereafter (about 4 hours of heating a day). Once agreed upon and paid (at least 3 days prior) we will pre-heat the pool for your arrival. We do ask that you put the heating blanket back on the pool at night after 10 pm.
* Event Fee: If you are wanting to host an event for up to 100 additional guests, such as a Wedding or family BBQ or Rehearsal dinner, then we do charge an Event Fee. The cost does vary depending on the type of event so please contact management for pricing. We do provide themes such as traditional which consists of white round tables (seat 5) and white foldable wedding chairs to support your event.
* Please Note: The accurate number of guests and vehicles, and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do meet you during the check-in process, to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction.
* We do require that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments
* All amenities and appliances such as the pool, the spa, the BBQ, the fire pit, the games , the internet, the kitchen appliances are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning we cannot and will not refund you any portion or all of your money.
Come experience this heavenly estate as your home away from home!
Vacation Rental Home Amenities