1. Do you allow events on the property?
Yes, we do allow events on the property when booked in conjunction with overnight accommodations. We have been an amazing venue for weddings, receptions, family reunions, anniversaries, corporate events and meditation retreats.
2. What is the maximum number of guests allowed on site for an event ?
Our property can sleep up to 44 guests, and can accommodate up to 75 event attendees.
3. Is there a discount price for renting all bungalows?
Guests staying with us for more than 10 nights may enjoy a discount. Please contact us for specifics.
4. Is there an additional fee for holding an event on the property such as a wedding or reception?
Yes, our typical venue fee is $3,500.00, but may vary. Please contact us to discuss specifics.
5. What requirements must be met in order to hold a wedding on the estate?
Depending upon the season, 4 nights accommodations on property to include Moana Hale and Moana Lihikai , as a minimum, up to all 6 homes.
Wedding venue fee
Maximum of 75 event attendees
Maximum of 35 people for accommodations.
6. What is the process to book one of your homes? Do you have a rental agreement ?
We will provide a written quote for your stay. Upon acceptance, we will provide a vacation rental agreement for your review and signed approval. Once we receive your signed agreement with your deposit, we will do a limited background check based upon the information provided. Within a few hours, if approved, we will accept your funds and confirm your reservation.
7. What is the Parking/Security/Coordinator fee for weddings and events?
Our property coordinator handles all 3rd party vendors, such as the caterer, event planner, chair/table/linen rentals, and anyone associated with the venue for parking and security purposes. Parking on the property is limited to 6-8 cars. Additional parking can be arranged across the street by our coordinator is required. The fee for the coordinator is $30/hour with a six-hour minimum.
8. What insurance is required to hold an event on the property?
Two weeks prior to check in, all third-party vendors (caterers, event planners, etc.), must provide an insurance certificate naming Kona Beach Bungalows, LLC as an "additional insured" on their policy.
9. Is parking available on the estate?
On-property parking is limited to 8-10 vehicles (depending on size). Any excess parking requirements can be arranged across the street by our coordinator at the Alii Marketplace which can accommodate up to 35 autos at an additional cost per day.
10. Is your estate oceanfront?
Our estate is on the ocean. The ocean area is composed of tide pools among lava and a small bay in which you can BoogieBoard, Surf, fish or snorkel.
11. Does your property have a sandy beach?
Although our property has three (3) sandy "beach" areas, only a very small one is adjacent to water, and we do not call it a true “beach”. The second area is a large sandy area bordered by grass, and the third area is between the estate and lava rocks.
12. Can we see green turtles, whales, and dolphins at the Kona Beach Bungalow property?
Yes. The turtles usually come up to feed in the tide pools just off our sea wall most mornings around 7 AM. Watching whales and dolphins from the lounge chairs on our lawn is also a favorite activity. Especially entertaining are the spinner dolphins who spin in mid-air after leaping from the waves!
14. What is the closest snorkeling beach for children?
Kahaluu Beach Park offers wonderful snorkeling for children and adults alike, and is about 2.72 miles south of the property.
15. Which airports are the nearest to the property?(a) Kona International Airport (nearest)www.hawaii.gov/koaThis airport is located off of Queen Kaahumanu Hwy, is 10.77 miles, and a 20 minute drive to the Kona Beach Bungalows. (b) Hilo International Airport (opposite side of The Big Island)www.hawaii.gov/itoThis airport is located off of state road HI-19S, is 99.52 miles, and a 2 hr. 19 minute drive to the Kona Beach Bungalows.
16. Are the 6 bungalows available to rent individually?
Yes. Unless the entire property has been booked for an event, our bungalows are available for individual rental.
17. What amenities are initially provided at check-in?
These "start-up amenities" are placed in each bungalow, and are intended to meet your initial needs until you have the opportunity to secure a supply of your favorite brands for the duration of your stay.
- toilet paper (1 roll per bathroom)
- paper towels (1 roll per home)
- small shampoo & conditioner (1 each per shower/bath)
- small package dishwasher detergent (1 per home)
- small package laundry detergent (1 per home)
- Blow dryer (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer & dryer (A shared laundry facility for the Moku, Hoku, and Honu bungalows is located in the "amenities" garage)
18. What additional amenities are offered to guests?
For your convenience, we provide some additional amenities to help you travel a bit lighter, and have fun without further expenditures. These are available on a first come, first served basis, and are solely for use by the guests of Kona Beach Bungalows. Please take care of any borrowed items so that future guests may enjoy them, as well.
- coolers (6) in assorted sizes
19. Can we play music at our event?
Live and/or DJ music is permitted on the estate until 10pm.
20. Do you have internet services on the property?
Kona Beach Bungalows offers excellent high-speed internet service. The WIFI password can be found in the "Welcome Binder" in your bungalow.
21. Do you provide cable or Satellite TV?
Oceanic Time/Warner cable is provided to each home. Instructions can be found in the "Welcome Binder" in your bungalow.
22. What size is your pool?
Our pool is a large salt-water dark bottomed pool bordered with lava rocks. Pool depths range from 3 to approximately 10 feet deep. The separate, elevated Jacuzzi is on south side. Three small waterfalls trickle into the pool from the Jacuzzi.