Amenities & Accommodations
Inside this spacious home you'll find a beautiful upstairs master bedroom with a king bed and attached bathroom, a 2nd bedroom with a bunkbed that is a Full over Full. There is an additional single bed in the room. In the 3rd upstairs bedroom is a double bed and a twin bed. These two bedrooms share an upstairs full bathroom. Downstairs french doors lead to a bedroom with a Queen bed and there is another full attached bathroom just outside the bedroom in the hall. Both the living room and family room sofas pull out to become double beds. Upstairs is another living room with 50" TV and two pull out sofa beds. We also have 2 twin rollaway beds that can be pulled out if some guests prefer not to share a bed. A pack n play is provided that will sleep an infant or toddler.
The newly remodeled kitchen provides all of the conveniences you'll need during your stay. We have stocked it with new appliances, dishes, serve ware, and drink ware. It has is a breakfast table that seats 4, three bar stools at the kitchen counter, and a large 10 person dining room table in the dining room. A laundry room with a full size washer and dryer are available for your use if needed.
Our spacious vacation rental offers every imaginable getaway convenience we could think of to ensure you and your guests have the time of your life. While you are not wine tasting, playing golf, hot air ballooning or enjoying Pechanga Casino, you can enjoy the backyard pool, 6 person spa, fire pit, and lounge chairs. Entertain at the outdoor bar with a beer and wine refrigerator and barbecue with plenty of counter space and great grilling tools. Enjoy delicious meals at the outdoor eating area under the trellis on the patio with a view of the mountains.
There are several televisions set up in the home, including a 50" LED TV located in the family room. There is an entertainment center for you to enjoy some music indoors or in the back yard, and board games in the large hall closet.
For more information about our vacation rentals you can check out our website at CaliVRManagement or download our mobile app from either the apple store or play store. Search Cali V R B O LLC
Please Note. The cover shade off the Master Bedroom is not for guest use.
The front door has 24hr access with an electronic keypad entry. When you book you will receive your own unique entry code that allows you access to the home from 4:00pm on the day of your booking until 11:00am on the day of your check out. When you arrive, enter your unique code followed by the top button (Lock State). The dead bolt will slide open. If you need to leave you can lock the door by pressing the top button (lock state) twice. Wait a few seconds for the dead bolt to slide closed and the green button to flash green. If it flashes red try again. To re-enter the house simply enter your code again followed by the top button. You have unlimited access during your stay.
Other things to note
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer "optional" additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee, Extra Vehicle Fee, Pet Fee, and an Event Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code.
* Extra guest fees: The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests. If you are bringing additional guests (up to 16 on this property) we do charge an additional $40 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Extra Vehicle fee: The base nightly price for the property includes parking for 3 vehicles. If you are bringing additional vehicles (up to 12 on this property) for either an overnight stay or a special "event", we do charge an additional $15 per vehicle per night or per event depending on the event. When you complete your Vacation Rental Agreement we will need to know the accurate number of vehicles you will be parking and we will inform our security patrol company. Unauthorized or unverified vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a $125 pet fee for bringing your pets to the home. It is a one time charge and covers multiple pets and the duration of our stay. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Pool Heating Fee: We can heat the pool at (Heavenly Trebolo, Breathtaking Meadow,, Hazel Glen and Las Palmas properties only). The initial cost is $150 for the first day - Check In day (takes about 8 hours to reach 78f) and then $50 per day thereafter (about 4 hours of heating a day). Once agreed upon and paid (at least 3 days prior) we will pre-heat the pool for your arrival. We do ask that you put the heating blanket back on the pool at night after 10 pm.
* Please Note: The accurate number of guests and vehicles, and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decibel noise levels.
* We also need to know the accurate number of vehicles that will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do meet you during the check-in process, to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction.
* We do require that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website calivrmanagement or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments
* All amenities and appliances such as the pool, the spa, the BBQ, the fire pit, the games , the internet, the kitchen appliances are ALL COMPLEMENTARY. If one or more are not functioning we cannot and will not refund you any portion or all of your money.
Vacation Rental Home Amenities