Welcome to Vacation Mexico Beach!
We are happy you are considering one of our beautiful beach rentals for your next beach getaway or for a long-term rental as we rebuild the Gulf Coast. We offer luxury condos just steps from the beach accommodating 2 to 10 guests.
When Hurricane Michael hit our shores in October of 2018, Mexico Beach was hit hard. But we are rebuilding and thankfully, most of our condos were spared and will be back up and running soon. Mexico Beach has always been a step back in time, a small, safe and relaxing beach town where the locals are friendly, the seafood is fresh daily, and there's no chain restaurants or traffic jams. We are working hard to protect that.
STATUS OF CONDOS
- Paradise Shores 3 Bedroom, 3-bath - Available beginning Oct. 5, 2019 - Sleeps up to 9 in beds/pull outs
- Best Day (Summerhouse Condominium Building) - 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Available beginning December 2019 - Sleeps up to 6 in beds
- Dream Catcher (Waterside Village) - 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Available beginning March 2020 - Sleeps 4 in beds
- Two Sisters (Waterside Village) 3 bedroom/3 bath Available beginning March 2020 - Sleeps 6 in beds
- Sea View (Waterside Village) - 2 bedroom/2 bath Available beginning March 2020 - sleeps 4 in beds
- Full Moon at the Vue (The Vue) - 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Gulf Front - Available beginning May 1, 2020 - sleeps 6 in beds
We are thankful that these units survived relatively intact and will be getting new carpets or tile, some new furniture and paint on the walls. NOTE: Sadly, Waters Edge was swept away in the storm so we no longer have that condo available. (Previously located on 29th Street)
STATUS OF MEXICO BEACH
As of October 2019, the following restaurants and stores are open:
- Mango Marley's - operating out of a food truck until Summer 2020
- Caribbean Coffee - the first business to reopen in Mexico Beach, David has been serving the best coffee, pastries, soup and sandwiches in the area since November 2018.
- Crazy Beach Pizza - reopened November 2018
- Killer Seafood - reopened October 2018
- Sea Green Salvage - new to Mexico Beach, this cute little home goods shop is open in the cottages along Hwy 98, next to Caribbean Coffee
- Splenderificous - souvenirs and supplies, located next to Sea Green Salvage in the cottages along Hwy 98
- Cloud 9 Creations - stained glass shop new to Mexico Beach, located next to the Post Office on 15th Street
- Mexico Beach Liquors - all your beer and beach drink needs
- Mexico Beach Marina - reopened in the summer of 2019 with an expanded line of groceries, including all of the basics and some fun extras
- Dollar General (St. Joe Beach) - fully reopened with a much expanded line of produce and groceries
- Clementinz - this cute little farmer's market type store is located on CR 386, about a mile before the 15th Street Turnoff
At Vacation Mexico Beach, our goal is to provide luxury home-away-from home condos that are comfortable and well-equipped. Even though our name might sound like a big company, we are just two sisters who fell in love with Mexico Beach. We own and manage our seven units and strive to provide our guests with the very best properties with consistently high quality. After renting condos for years, we know what guests want - spotlessly clean rentals, a home away from home, and owners who make it easy to plan a vacation.
We are back in business and look forward to welcoming your family in 2020 and for many years to come.