Welcome to Vacation Mexico Beach!
Do you need to getaway from it all? We are here to help! Our beautiful beach rentals provide luxurious comfort in the quiet beach town of Mexico Beach, Florida. We offer luxury condos just steps from the beach accommodating 2 to 10 guests.
When Hurricane Michael hit our shores in October of 2018, Mexico Beach was hit hard but we are back and ready for business. Mexico Beach has always been a step back in time, a small, safe and relaxing beach town where the locals are friendly, the seafood is fresh daily, and there are no chain restaurants or traffic jams. We are working hard to protect that.
At Vacation Mexico Beach, our goal is to provide luxury home-away-from home condos that are comfortable and well-equipped. Even though our name might sound like a big company, we are just two sisters who fell in love with Mexico Beach. We own and manage our seven units and strive to provide our guests with the very best properties with consistently high quality. After renting condos for years, we know what guests want - spotlessly clean rentals, a home away from home, and owners who make it easy to plan a vacation.
We are back in business and look forward to welcoming your family for many years to come.
- Paradise Shores LUXURY - 3 Bedroom, 3-bath - Sleeps up to 9 in beds/pull outs - tons of upgrades, pool outside your doorstep
- Best Day (Summerhouse Condominium Building) - 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Sleeps up to 6 in beds - OH WHAT A VIEW!
- Two Sisters (Waterside Village) 3 bedroom/3 bath - Sleeps 8 in beds, including 2 cool bunk beds that kids and teens will love.
- Sea View (Waterside Village) - 2 bedroom/2 bath - sleeps 4 in beds
- Dream Catcher (Waterside Village) - 2 Bedroom/2 Bath - Available Fall 2020 - Sleeps 4 in beds
- COMING IN LATE 2021 - Full Moon at the Vue (The Vue) - 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Gulf Front - sleeps 6 in beds
NOTE: Sadly, Waters Edge was swept away in the storm so we no longer have that condo available. (Previously located on 29th Street). We plan to rebuild a replacement but it will probably be
STATUS OF MEXICO BEACH
As of January 1, 2020 the following restaurants and stores are open:
- Mango Marley's - It's Baaack! Your favorite sports bar and beach restaurant is back up and running with updated interior and furnishings. The burgers, shrimp and wings are as delicious as ever.
- Caribbean Coffee - reopened November 2018 - first business to reopen in Mexico Beach, David has been serving the best coffee, pastries, soup and sandwiches (Breakfast/Lunch)
- Crazy Beach Pizza - reopened November 2018 - Pizza, calzones, salads, ice cream - Lunch/Dinner
- Killer Seafood - Best fish tacos anywhere - Open from 11 am - sunset, 7 days each week
- Shell Shack - Opened in early 2021, this SEAFOOD MARKET and gift shop is up and running. We love them for their steamed shrimp, smoked fish dip and fresh snapper offerings. Others flock for their reasonably priced t-shirts, shells and beach memorabilia.
- Sea Green Salvage - Opened in August, 2019 - new to Mexico Beach, this cute little home goods shop is open in the cottages along Hwy 98, next to Caribbean Coffee
- Splenderificous - Reopened in July 2019 - souvenirs and supplies, located next to Sea Green Salvage in the cottages along Hwy 98
- 98 White Sands Salon & Boutique - open for haircuts, manis and pedis (make your appointment early)
- Cloud 9 Creations - Opened in August 2019 - stained glass shop new to Mexico Beach, located next to the Post Office on 15th Street
- Mexico Beach Liquors - Opened Spring 2019 - Located off of 15th Street - all your beer and beach drink needs
- Mexico Beach Market - Opened Spring 2020 - Small market located off of 15th Street (next to Post Office) for produce, basics
- Mexico Beach Marina - reopened in the summer of 2019 with an expanded line of groceries, including all of the basics and some fun extras, fishing supplies, apparel
- Dollar General (St. Joe Beach) - Open - fully reopened with a much expanded line of produce and groceries
- Mr. G's BBQ and Seafood Shack - Opened October 2019 - Now located on Hwy 98 and 386 (where Lookout Lounge used to be) Lunch
- Rustic Sands Grill and Bar - Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Shipwreck Restaurant and Bar - located in St. Joe Beach - serving all of your coastal favorites - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
STATUS OF PORT ST. JOE
Tons of restaurants and cute shops open throughout Port St. Joe. Of course, Piggly Wiggly can supply all of your grocery needs.
Our favorite restaurants are Provisions, Sisters (breakfast and lunch only), Peppers Mexican Grill, Jo Mama's Pizza, Quatro Locos, The Brick Wall Sports Grill & Bar, and there are lots more to explore. For libations, head to Haughty Heron or the St. Joe Package Store & Bar for darts and pool. Check out the Gulf County Tourism website for events and happenings planned.