June 27, 2018
The Hawaii Tourism Authority, Hawaii Tourism United States and Island of Hawaii Visitors Bureau are closely monitoring the Kilauea volcanic activity on the island of Hawaii. The following information and maps are current as of June 13.
For industry partners and visitors coming to Hawaii Island, please reference the Island of Hawaii – Kilauea Quick Facts andInfographic for answers to frequently asked questions about the current eruption, its location and how to enjoy the island of Hawaii.
STATEWIDE MAP | ISLAND OF HAWAII MAP
- Hawaii County Civil Defense
- Hawaii County Eruption Map
- State of Hawaii Interagency Vog Information Dashboard
- Hawaii Volcano Observatory/USGS
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Volcanic Ash Guide
- S02 Measurement Map - Department of Health
- General Air Quality/Air Now
- Hawaiian Eruptions
- Na Leo TV (video media briefs)
Travelers planning a trip to the island of Hawaii who have questions can contact the Hawaii Tourism United States Call Center at 1-800-GO-HAWAII (1-800-464-2924)