Keep your eyes peeled bottle-nose dolphins as the sun sinks into the water on a 2-hour boat tour around Cape May. The evening excursion is a great option for a family-friendly nighttime activity, romantic date, or simply to relax at the end of a long work day. In between wildlife sightings, enjoy exceptional views of the Cape May Lighthouse, along with Sunset, Wildwood, and Higbee Beaches. Observe dolphins in their natural environment Take a tour that the whole family can enjoy See Cape May from an ideal vantage point Purchase snacks and drinks on board the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
"Really enjoyed the cruise. Would definitely do it again while in Cape May. Got to see a beautiful sunset while sipping a glass of wine."
"When I first booked the trip I didn’t expect to see any dolphins but we saw so many!! I was beyond impressed with how amazing the crew was. They were so friendly and educational. The whole experience was so beautiful and I can’t wait to be back!"
Book online or call: (855) 226-9627